Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Power Washing


Power washing....have you done it yet?  Wow!  

I remember reading about it on Young House Love, when they re-did their deck.  I had no idea that the power washing would take our door stoops from this..

to this!



No kidding!  (more about the sink on the front lawn later)


This picture shows a closeup of the stairs in progress.  The stair on the bottom is completely done, the middle stair is in progress, and the top stair hasn't yet been touched.  That old weathered gray with very thick old stuff...I never in a million years thought it would look that good after a power wash!

I would like to note, the stuff on the stairs, although the stairs were gorgeous afterwards, my LEGS were not.  Power washing is a wet, dirty job, but check out those results!  I can't wait to see what the docks look like after some time with this power tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment